Skip to content

Children and Young People

Children and Young People

Children and teenagers, you can make an appeal and claim yourself. For an appeal, you need to tell us that you disagree with a decision about your education. For a claim, you need to tell us why you have been treated unfairly in school because of a disability. If you want, you can ask an adult to help you.

You, or the person helping you, will need to complete our form to tell us that you want to make an appeal or a claim .

If you have someone to help you, our name for this person is your ‘case friend’. Your case friend must tell us they are helping you by sending us a completed case friend declaration form.

If you do not have someone to help you, or you have any questions or cannot download our forms or booklets, let us know, you can contact us  by online form or by text or telephone.

You can also use our links to contact other people who may be able to help, like Meic (external link) or the Children’s Commissioner for Wales (external link).


Guidance Booklets

Related links

If after looking at our website you have any questions, let us know. You can contact us by text, phone and online.
Our video clip shows you what happens at Aled’s tribunal hearing.
Our frequently asked questions may help you find information.
Our glossary of terms tells you about some important words used on our website and in our booklets.